on Cloak and its effects
Cloak: The initial stages
- the quiet, the cessation of all inner chatter—finally, privacy;
- the peculiar sensation when in company of reading other voices, one’s own voice, from tickertape;
- the armchair comfort of a sealed protective structure equipped with monitors lenses recording devices;
- the streets become walled gardens;
- the delivery of a very large telescope and its training on the inner sight, effortless amateur hours unsleeping, jotting observations in notebooks—
Cloak, the exquisite optics.