|Other questions that might be posed in connection with the curriculum of the state art school:
- Do some representations preclude analysis?
- How valuable is the study of nature when it is necessary to drive to it?
- Is it still necessary to see Europe? If so, is it still possible?
- If something should be in a museum why isn't it?
- What is not performance art?
- How much has confessional poetry to answer for?
- The gulf between having the wish to say something and having something to say--how wide is
this gulf, what gases make up its atmosphere? Is it like a canyon, with a bottom, or is it like the
distance between two bodies in space, say between a planet and its sad flagged dumped on
- Beautiful surroundings are imperative. Does it follow, however, that there must exist
training centers where the production of difficult and anti-social art is actively encouraged?
- The twin urges, to possess and reproduceis the art market a biological entity?
- Should more make their own art and fewer buy?
- What has value if it can be replaced?
- What are the fruits of labor and do they matter?
- Is there any sense in paying attention to criticism?